AGENCY OF THE HOUR
Somya Translators Pvt. Ltd.
Somya translators Pvt. Ltd., strive to provide the best translation & Localization services to linguistic industry. We are the team of renowned & experienced translators of the Industry. Our linguistic services are well characterized and known for their quality standards. Day by day we are constantly adding new languages and value added services at an attractive economic pricing to cater company demands for their value of money. By combining our group of experienced translators having experience in the range of 4 to 18 years in translation, editing, proofreading and efficient our supporting manpower, we are able to provide with practical experience, innovative services, competitive pricing, high quality standards, on time delivery, ease of payment and customized services based on customer demand.
An Indic language closely related to Hindi but written in the Persian script and having many loanwords from Persian and Arabic. It is the official language of Pakistan, and is also widely used in India and elsewhere.
- ‘In spite of making Urdu the second official language in some States, the decline has continued.’
- ‘She began to write from the right hand side of the page as if she were writing Urdu.’
- ‘The spoken form of Urdu is the same as that of Hindi but it is written in a different script than Hindi.’
- ‘He regretted that though Urdu language is used in speaking, its script is vanishing.’
- ‘It noted there was only limited promotional material in Urdu or any other Asian language.’
- ‘Two thirds of the pupils speak Urdu or Punjabi as their mother tongue.’
- ‘Often piled in corners, they were written in Arabic, German, Urdu and English.’
- ‘An Urdu speaker was available if needed to act as translator, although in the event he was not needed.’
- ‘Her first months were spent in language school, where she became proficient in Urdu.’
- ‘He saw old manuscripts and spoke about similarities of Urdu, Arabic and Persian.’
- ‘The proof of the popularity of Urdu in North India is in the sale of Urdu verse in Hindi script.’
- ‘When I was growing up, the only language I ever heard was either Urdu or Hindustani.’
- ‘The petition was the outcome of a mass movement in support of Urdu language.’
- ‘Similar books had been written in Arabic and Urdu, but this was the first of its kind in English.’
- ‘This includes discussions between the defendants and the informant in both Arabic and Urdu.’
- ‘He spoke to me in chaste Urdu and I had to make do with my ungrammatical Hindi.’
- ‘He learned Persian, Urdu and Bengali and took an interest in the ancient Sanskrit language.’
- ‘Copies of the film are being made in English and Urdu and will be distributed to all schools in south Bradford.’
- ‘His mother tongue was Punjab and the medium of instruction in school was Urdu.’
- ‘It is without question that more people speak Hindi or Urdu than Spanish.’